How Do I Choose a New Garage Door?
How do I choose a new garage door?
So it’s time to pick out a garage door but you don’t even know where to begin. While most think this is a simple choice to go with, for some homes the curb appeal is important. Maybe you want an overhead door that has a more modern look where it can seem you don’t even have a garage door. Maybe you bought a perfect cottage home but want to keep the integrity of the house. All these things can be done and done simply as well. This simple guide will here to help you simplify your decision by walking you through the basics of the process. Here are some of the options to consider when installing a garage door:
- Contemporary Looks
- Planks-These horizontal pieces help lend texture creating depth and subtle dimension.
- Sterling-These doors combine steel and glass for a sleek profile look for your home.
- Skyline-Crisp and clean lines with a geometric silhouette of glass.
- Carriage/Stonehouse Look-
- Shoreline-The appearance and texture of real wood doors without the maintenance.
- Carriage House-The classic carriage style doors to bring a classic pop to your home.
- Traditional Look-
- Raised Panel- Panel design for your door both short or long panels.
- Stamped Carriage House- The look of the rustic carriage door without the maintenance while not sacrificing the look.
- Stamped Wood- The look of real wood without the cost.
Overall, choosing a new garage door should be fun, not a headache! With a large number of styles, colors, and accessories out there, you are sure to find the perfect door that has all the functions that you need. SI Overhead Door is here to help you find the perfect new door for your garage. Contact us at (618) 658-3667 today to learn more or get started!